Adobe posts Lightroom four.4 plus ACR 7.4 launch candidates
Feb 26, 2013 at 01:14:25 GMT
Adobe has announced ‘release candidate’ versions of Lightroom four.4 plus Adobe Camera Raw 7.4. As routine, the newest near-complete versions add help for latest cameras. What makes this launch incredibly substantial, nonetheless, is improved help for Fujifilm’s X-Trans sensor models, including the X-Pro1 plus X-E1. The Lightroom update furthermore adjusts a series of insects present inside the present variation of the program. As normal, launch individuals are considered effectively tested however, not final.
We’ve subjected certain test pictures to the newest processing offered inside Adobe Camera Raw 7.4rc, plus have compared the results with those from v4.3, the out-of-camera JPEGs plus Capture One Pro. Click here to find how it works.
New Camera Support inside the Camera Raw 7.4 plus Lightroom four.4 Release Candidates
- Canon EOS-1D C
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR700
- Fujifilm X100S
- Fujifilm X20
- Pentax MX1
- Nikon 1 J3
- Nikon 1 S1
- Hasselblad Lunar
- Leica M
Fixed issues inside Lightroom four.4
The following issues have been fixed inside Lightroom four.4 launch candidate:
- The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly whenever utilized inside combination with all the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox inside the Lens Correction panel
- Background images were not properly rendered in the Book Module
- The provided lens profile for the Sony RX-1 didn’t contain vignette information
- Previews of pictures inside portrait orientation were blurry whenever viewed inside the filmstrip inside the Develop component. (Mac only)
- Stack badges displayed the incorrect count whenever creating new stack which included a preexisting stack.
- The Filter scrollbar in the Library component wasn’t rendering correctly.