Apple introduced the initially update to iOS 6 because it was introduced about September 19, 2012. iOS 6.0.1 was introduced through a free Over The Air (OTA) update to iPhone plus iPad consumers running iOS 6.
Ironically, iOS 6.0.1 fixes a bug which prevents several iPhone 5s from obtaining OTA updates. According to CNET, it does this by installing a specialized “iOS updater” app to aid the procedure along. The application is removed within the device following 6.0.1 is installed.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixes a bug which prevents iPhone 5 from installing software upgrades wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines can be shown over the keyboard
- Fixes an problem which might result camera flash not to go off
- Improves dependability of iPhone 5 plus iPod touch (5th generation) whenever associated to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an matter which prevents iPhone from utilizing the cellular network inside several instances
- Consolidated the Utilize Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug that occasionally enabled access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
I installed it about my iPhone 4 plus iPad 3 without matter (thus far), how about we?
apple releases ios 601 ota with fixes for wpa2 plus exchange
We also give some image about apple releases ios 601 ota with fixes for wpa2 plus exchange hope you like this, we got this images from arround the web using this related keywords apple releases, apple releases ios 7, apple releases new iphone, apple releases iphone 5s, apple releases mavericks, apple releases new macbook pro, apple releases iphone 6, apple releases new ipad, apple releases ios 7.0.1, apple releases ipad, apple releases ios 601 ota with fixes for wpa2 plus exchange .