Canon Singapore releases a ‘Try plus Buy’ service for EF plus EF-S lenses
Mar 25, 2013 at 18:57:09 GMT
Canon Singapore has introduced a ‘Try plus Buy’ lens scheme permitting buyers to borrow over seventy of the company’s EF plus EF-S lenses at a fee for 48 hours. While a similar service is currently accessible internationally to Canon Expert Services (CPS) members, Canon Singapore has opened this up for non-members also. The ‘Try plus Buy’ website usually go reside about March 28th.
Last month, Panasonic UK had announced a synonymous ‘Try Before We Buy’ service for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 mirrorless camera. These programmes allow buyers receive a feel of the treatments before committing to big purchases, incredibly at a time where you are seeing various surrounding shops closing down.
Singapore, 20 March 2013 – Canon is today permitting its DSLR consumers to test out prevalent Canon lenses before buying them inside the newly introduced Canon Lens “Try plus Buy” Programme. The programme, that is the initially of its type inside Singapore*1 for a camera brand, is beginning from 28 March. For a nominal fee, interested consumers can wake up to 2 full days to test out their lenses of choice.
We believe inside having the consumers totally enjoy the goods plus development, plus the Canon Lens “Try plus Buy” Programme may further enhance which product experience of the DSLR consumers by providing them with a platform to test out the more prevalent lenses before a purchase,” mentioned Mr. Andrew Koh, Senior Director plus General Manager of the Consumer Imaging plus Information Products Group, Canon Singapore.
The Canon Lens “Try plus Buy” Programme is an initiative by the firm to allow its DSLR consumers to test chosen lenses for as much as 2 days plus create an informed choice before investing inside the most perfect lens to suit them. This programme is very beneficial for consumers that are choosing amongst the different lenses inside Canon’s comprehensive range of over 70 EF plus EF-S lenses. While there is not any obligation to create a buy subsequently, Canon believes which this programme usually furthermore attract modern consumers to its award-winning EOS photographic eco-system.
Canon Lens “Try plus Buy” Programme
- Canon DSLR users*2 will borrow chosen Canon lenses for about 2 full days (Excluding pick-up plus return dates).
- At any once, consumers could borrow a maximum of 2 lenses about a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Participants of the programme that want to have the lens model they have tried will enjoy a discount found on the buy of the extended guarantee for the same lens model. The discount is similar to the nominal fee charged whenever they lent the lens.
- All Canon Imaging Academy members that have enrolled themselves in almost any paid course/workshop in the last 12 months usually get the 50% discount off the nominal fee. Members whom enrolled for future paid course/workshop may moreover reach enjoy 50% discount when they engage inside the programme inside 12 months within the begin date of their course/workshop.
- Registration plus membership for this programme is free.
- Lenses is gathered plus returned at the Canon Imaging Academy, Canon’s training center (Located at 1 HarbourFront Place, #01-09, HarbourFront Tower 1, Singapore 098633).
- The programme is administered straight by Canon Singapore when the sale of lenses can are from Canon’s authorised dealers.
For full details including terms plus condition of the programme, please see the Canon Lens “Try plus Buy” webpage www.canon.com.sg/lenstryandbuy (Website targets to be up about 28 March). Users will equally go to the url to find out more including the best lenses lent, the many viewed lenses, plus brand-new lenses included inside the programme.
*1 As of 20 March 2013
*2 Applicable just to Singaporeans, lasting citizens (PRs), plus function permit or student visa holders inside Singapore.