Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens SALE
Title : Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens
ASIN : B004V4IWKG
Description : The D5100 incorporates an amazing array of special effects for use when taking still pictures or recording D-Movie Full HD movies. Selective Color isolates any color within the scene, capture details in places too dark for your own eyes using Night Vision, create bright, glowing images filled with atmosphere with High Key, emphasize the mood of a scene using Low Key, Miniature Effect makes a scene look like a miniature scale model and Color Sketch creates color outlines of the subject that are played back as a series of stills in a slide show. Accessories: * EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery * MH-24 Quick Charger * DK-20 Rubber Eyecup; * UC-E6 USB Cable * EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable * AN-DC3 Camera Strap * DK-5 Eyepiece Cap * BF-1B Body Cap * BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover * Nikon ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
- 3-inch, 921,000-dot Super-Density horizontal type Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- In-camera Special Effects Mode, 1 Yr Camera / 5 Yrs Lens
- In-camera HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Stunning Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-6400 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)
List Price : $796.95
Price : $596.95
Saved Price : $200.00
category: Digital SLR Cameras
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Review : Nikon D7000 Sensor for $400 cheaper
This is a fantastic new offering from Nikon. You get most of the best parts of the D7000 for 1/3 cheaper. If you are looking for a starter camera or a back up body to the D7000 this is it.
Here are the major differences between the D5100 and D7000.
Exact same sensor and processing abilities as the D7000. Some of the best Image Quality available in any DSLR. ISO 3200 is very usable with low noise.
- Swivel screen while the D7000 is fixed — Since the contrast autofocus (ie Live View) is not very good on either of these cameras this is not really a player unless you are using a tripod. Then the swivel screen is very useful.
- 4 fps vs 6 fps for D7000 – No big deal 4 fps is plenty fast to fill your card with similar looking pictures. Also, in RAW D7000 buffers out pretty fast and then slows down anyway.
- 11 focus points vs 39 for D7000 – Most of the time not really a big deal. Sometimes all those extra points get in the…